This easy recipe for Blueberry Muffins are perfect for breakfast or at tea time.
I specially love the smell of freshly baked blueberry muffins filling my kitchen..a great way to start a day…
Fresh blueberries will be great if available but the jarred or even frozen ones will also do well. I like to have my blueberry muffins still warm from the oven.
I do not use muffin tins at all, I just double the muffin paper as long as they are sturdy enough to hold the shape while baking. Less to clean afterwards.
Super Easy Blueberry Muffin
Serves: 5-6 cupcakes
This easy to bake Blueberry Muffins are perfect for breakfast or at tea time.
- (Makes 5 big or 8 regular-size
- 1½ cup Flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ⅓ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 cup Blueberries (drained if from jar)
- Preheat oven at 350°F / 180°C. Line muffin tins or molds.
- As for myself, I do not use muffin tins at all, I just double the muffin paper as long as they are sturdy enough to hold the shape while baking.
- Combine and mix egg, oil and milk. Add sugar. Mix well until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until all are completely moistened.
- Add the blueberries and fold several times with spatula.
- Fill in ¾ of muffin tins and bake for 15-20 minutes.
You may use cake flour or all-purpose flour for this recipe.