It is officially spring time here in Germany and I saw the first batch of strawberries already out in the groceries, although these ones are imported from Spain, seeing them so red, big and juicy-looking, I can`t help myself getting some. Now, I was thinking what to do with the strawberries we got… so I thought to make an official toast to welcome spring, let’s make Strawberry Smoothie!
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 large ice cubes
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose cream
- In a blender, put together ice and milk first. Pulse several times to crush the ice.
- Add the rest of ingredients and keep on pulsing until you reach the smoothie consistency.
- Pour into a glass and serve.
I used a stab mixer instead of a blender, and it did quite fine.