Basil Pesto Sauce is usually used on pasta. I also like it on my pizza or simply just as spread on my toast. Once, I even made a salad dressing with it and it was really good. I will post that next time I make it again.
You can use this pesto sauce and make yourself this lovely Pesto Pasta with scallops! It is absolutely delicious!
When I can, I usually make my own Pesto sauce and since my basil plants were so good in giving me nice and plenty of leaves all through summer so I made a lot of batches. This is really a very simple and easy-to-follow recipe for Basil Pesto Sauce.
- 2 cups fresh Basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006YA50DW/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B006YA50DW&linkCode=as2&tag=foxfol09-20&linkId=DOQNMN3OYST2JN4I” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]Fish sauce[/url]
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp grated Almonds
- 3 cloves Garlic
- Just put all ingredients in a blender and pulse until fine and smooth.
- Transfer to bowl or container.
You may also use whole Almonds (6-8 pcs.) but I suggest you pulse it first in the blender then add the rest.